Team "Craft Game World" (“we”), is engaged in software development and publishing and for good and valuable consideration set forth herein, makes available to you (“you” or “User”) proprietary digital content: games and other interactive and/or entertainment content, accessible through various platforms, including, applications stores, social networks, standalone web sites, downloadable client software, any respective updates thereof, and any virtual items you purchase within our software (collectively, our “Games”).
By downloading an application, or game client, or accessing one of our Games through a web site or social network, or registering in our systems, you accept these Terms and our Privacy Notice, which is incorporated herein by reference. Your relationship with We will be subject to these and only these Terms and our Privacy Notice.
Application stores and platforms may provide their own legal documents that apply to your relationship with these stores and platforms.
You represent that you are 18 years or older. If you do not meet the given age requirement, you may play our Games only if you have been granted a proper consent by parent(s) or legal guardian who thereby subject to these Terms. Moreover, we may require and adequate evidence of such consent at any time.
We reserve the right at any time to modify these Terms and Privacy Notice, and to impose new or additional terms and conditions on your participation in our Games. You should check this web page for new versions periodically.
We agree to enable you to contribute User generated content (“UGC”) – photos, music, artwork and texts, and in exchange, when you contribute UGC to us, you expressly grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, complete and irrevocable right to quote, use, reproduce, modify, transmit or by other ways communicate, create derivative works of, print, sublicense, publicly display and perform UGC, or any portion thereof, in any manner, on any medium, whether now known of hereafter devised, without notice, payment or attribution of any kind to you or any third party (i.e. anonymously). You grant us all licenses, consents and clearances to enable us to use UGC for such purposes.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY CONSENT AND ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INTERNET CONNECTION FEES THAT YOU INCUR WHEN ACCESSING OUR SERVICES. THIRD-PARTY TRANSACTION FEES MAY APPLY TO YOUR IN-GAME PURCHASES: PLEASE REFER TO THEN-CURRENT RULES OF PAYMENT PROVIDER(S) YOU MAY SELECT.
Games may contain advertising of third-party products and services. We disclaim any responsibility for content of such advertising that is not a part of our Games.
Acceptable use policy
UGC policy. You may not submit UGC that is (i) offensive, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, abusive, inappropriate, pornographic, harassing, hateful, or otherwise unlawful or violates any law; (ii) fraudulent or misrepresentative; (iii) protected by any applicable copyright laws, trade secret or that otherwise infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or any other rights of any person; (iv) an advertisement or solicitation of business, funds, products or services; or (v) impersonating another person or invading the privacy of any third party. We reserve the right (but shall have no obligation) to decide whether any UGC that you use complies with these Terms and we may in our sole discretion remove such UGC, suspend and/or terminate Agreement with the User in question.
We are neither obliged, nor able to pre-moderate UGC and does not guarantee the accuracy, quality, or integrity of any UGC communicated via the Services. By using the Services you acknowledge and accept that you may be exposed to material you find offensive or objectionable.
Communication channels policy. Services may provide communication channels such as forums, communities, or chat areas, designed to enable you to communicate with others. We have no obligation to monitor these communication channels but it may do so and reserves the right to review materials posted on the communication channels and to remove any materials at any time, with or without notice for any reason, at its sole discretion. We may also terminate or suspend your access to any channels at any time, without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to other User’s complaints concerning your use of obscene words or posting of materials that contain threats or abuses. You acknowledge that chats, postings, or materials posted by users on the channels are neither endorsed nor controlled by us, and these communications should not be considered reviewed or approved by us. We will not under any circumstances be liable for any activity within communication channels, which are public and thus you have no expectation of privacy regarding your use of communication channels. We are not responsible for information that you choose to share within communication channels.
Gaming policy. You agree that your use of the Services should be lawful and that you will comply with the usage rules. In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services in order to:
- post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate information that is obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable;
- defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone, hatefully, racially, ethnically or, in a reasonable person's view, otherwise offensive or objectionable;
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Services or other users' computers;
- violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity);
- attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from others;
- improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to us;
- develop, distribute, or publicly inform other users of "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications;
- exploit, distribute or publicly inform others about any Game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage;
- attempt to interfere with, decipher any transmissions to or from, hack into or damage in any way our servers;
- use the Services or any part thereof for performing in-Game services, such as power-leveling and item collection services, in exchange for any consideration;
- advertise the intent to or commit the act of buying, selling, trading, sharing, or transferring access to your User account or Virtual Items to any third party for consideration unless we expressly authorize otherwise;
- transmit unauthorized communications through the Services, including junk mail, chain letters, spam and any materials that promote malware, spyware and downloadable items;
- exercise any fraudulent/illegal activity that could lead to false payment in the Services, such as getting any advantages and/or Virtual Items without actual payments;
- transmit, make available or otherwise promote or support cheats, hacks, cracks, malicious programs, viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that have the effect of or are intended to modify, impair, disrupt, destroy, interfere with, change or limit the functionality of the Games or any portion thereof, take control of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or interrupt any user’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of our Games;
- exercise any fraudulent/illegal activity that may lead to change of features and parameters of the Services or any parts thereof, including recovery of used advantages and/or getting additional advantages, including advantages which can be received without payments;
- create any User account by automated means or false pretenses, create more than one account per device, or use any other User account(s) for any purpose, including to circumvent a suspension or ban;
- exercise any time changes (i.e. changing time zones on your device, other change of device time for 2 days or more) that may lead to acquiring additional advantages in Games or to prolong the term of advantages;
- violate any provisions of the Game Rules (if any);
- violate any applicable laws or regulations or promote or encourage any illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software or cheats or hacks for the Games.
Game rules and penalties.
In-Game rules, policies and restrictions (if any) (“Game Rules”) constitute an integral part of these Terms.
You agree that your use of the Services should be in compliance with the Game Rules. You hereby agree that Game Rules violations may cause us to impose penalties upon you, including but not limited to:
- in-Game penalties involving no suspensions;
- temporary and/or permanent in-Game suspensions (chat/forum suspension; suspension of particular in-Game functions, etc.). You hereby acknowledge that such suspensions do not constitute suspension of your User account or Game access and do not affect your Game experience;
- User account/Game access suspension; and
- Game access suspension for a particular User device.
Violations of Game Rules by the User constitute a material breach of these Terms.
Naming policy. Nicknames, clan names, and other in-Game user-nameable item or entity used or created by you should not:
- be obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, offensive, hurtful, harmful, refer to sexual acts, make inappropriate references to human anatomy or bodily functions,
- promote drugs, be profane, anti-gay, ethnically, racially or sexually offensive or impart any real-world hostility toward a specific nationality, race or religion, no name shall refer to any aspect of sexual orientation pertaining to themselves or other users under any circumstances;
- violate any applicable law;
- violate intellectual property rights of any third party and/or us;
- call for extremist and terrorist activities or justify similar activities, or bring attention to the needs of extremist and terrorist organizations, groups and persons;
- contain information discrediting or offending public officials and/or any state symbol;
- contain serial numbers for commercial software products, logins, passwords and other means for obtaining unauthorized access to fee-requiring resources on the Internet;
- contain statements or information divulging data that may represent a state or official secret or other confidential information;
- contain threats, coarse and slanderous expressions and proposals conflicting with generally recognized rules of morality and wrongfully use third party’s personal information (including, but not limited to, mentioning any addresses and telephone numbers or any other individual contact information without consent of such third party);
- consist only of numbers, names of geographical objects, political parties, well-known titles and names;
- reflect, glorify or emulate any real-world group or organization, historical events, sport team, terrorist society, criminal elements, discriminating organizations, other communities bearing a negative connotation or connection to crimes against humanity, facts of discrimination or segregation by nationality, gender or religious principle or their leaders and figureheads (this includes the use of names of real-world military, political or religious groups, religious figures);
- use the character name of another player to falsely represent his or her identity.
We reserve the right at its own discretion to change, refuse to register nicknames, clan names, descriptions or other in-Game names without giving an explanation, suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement in case they violate the above rules or due to other reasons. This policy may not cover all inappropriate or disallowed names. WE reserve the right to reject any name it concludes, in its sole and absolute discretion, is indecent, obscene, offensive, or that otherwise violates our naming policy or Terms. We reserve the right to examine names on a case-by-case basis and take whatever action it deems necessary in its sole and absolute discretion.
Health Warning. Certain people may experience a seizure while watching certain monitor images, including flashing lights or patterns that may appear while playing video/online games. Even people who have no history of seizures or epilepsy may have an undiagnosed condition that can cause photosensitive epileptic seizures while playing video games. These seizures may have a variety of symptoms, including lightheadedness, dizziness, altered vision, eye or face twitching, jerking or shaking of arms or legs, disorientation, confusion, or momentary loss of awareness, loss of consciousness, involuntary movement or convulsion. Please IMMEDIATELY stop playing and consult a doctor, if you experience any of these symptoms. Please also note that when playing video/online game you should take certain standard health and safety precautions, including avoiding playing when tired and drowsy, taking 10 to 15 minute breaks every hour, sitting at a reasonable distance from the screen in a well-lit environment.
Technical data usage
You agree that We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, which is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services to you (if any) related to the Games. We may use this information to improve its products or to provide Services to you, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you.
Information collected from User is subject to then-current policies of applicable social network or application store. By using the Services, you may be granting a social network or application store permission to share your e-mail address and any other personally identifiable information with us. We are committed to respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. We will process your personal information in accordance with our Privacy Notice. Please read it carefully before you commence to use our Services.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND USED AT YOUR SOLE RISK WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. WE WILL PROVIDE THE SERVICES WITH REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL, BUT DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER PROMISES OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SERVICES AND IN PARTICULAR DOES NOT WARRANT, CLAIM OR REPRESENT AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE FURTHER DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE AND ERROR-FREE OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT PACKET LOSS.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of the Services and of the content of any sites linked to the Services; we assume no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Services, (iii) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or any other similar software which may be transmitted to or through the Services by any third party, and/or (iv) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
In no event will us, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, be liable to you or any third party for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages whatsoever, including any lost profits or lost data arising from your use of the Services or materials, accessed through or downloaded from the Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of these damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that we will not be liable for UGC or the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely on you.
Nothing in these Terms excludes liability for damages sustained due to intentional fault or gross negligence. These Terms do not exclude or limit liability for impairment of health or deprivation of life or non-pecuniary damage caused to the User.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from or in connection with (i) your use of and access to the Services with violations of any of these Terms; (ii) your infringement of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property or privacy right; (iii) any UGC you communicate through the Service.
If we are unable to provide the Services as a result of force majeure, we will not be in breach of any of its obligations towards you under these Terms.
You may not assign these Terms or any rights or obligations contained herein. We may, without prior notice, assign these Terms or any rights or obligations contained herein to any third party.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND UNDERSTAND ALL RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. BY CLICKING ON THE ACCEPT BUTTON AND/OR CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND GRANT US THE RIGHTS SET FORTH HEREIN.
Last updated: February 13, 2019